fai/classes/S*.source executable check bugfix

Ronan KERYELL Ronan.Keryell at enst-bretagne.fr
Wed Jul 3 10:23:28 CEST 2002

    Andrew> I think that comes down to a personal choice. I must admit
    Andrew> that I've been bitten in the past by source files that weren't
    Andrew> being sourced because they weren't executable,

Well, for me just right now with some issues about +x disappearing on some
files through CVS... :-(

    Andrew>  but I can see the benefit of being able to exclude them by
    Andrew> simply marking them non-executable rather than moving them out
    Andrew> of the directory or giving them a crypt .notsource name or
    Andrew> something.

A compromise could be to output a warning everytime a file is skipped
because it is not executable (for .source., .sh, scripts,...).
--
    Ronan KERYELL              |\/
    Labo Informatique Télécom  |/)  Tel:    (+33|0) 2.29.00.14.15
    29285 PLOUZANE CEDEX       |\   E-mail: Ronan.Keryell at enst-bretagne.fr
    FRANCE                     | \  http://www-info.enst-bretagne.fr/~keryell