fcopy and classes?

Sat Jan 12 22:43:22 CET 2002

    > Hello, is there any way to tell fcopy to use the file which
    > matches the class at the beginning?  The Problem is that for
    > some host I need a different config file all other hosts have
    > one config.  I set extra classes in the host file but in

Why not using the hostname class ? The priority in FAI_CLASSES and
$classes is from low to high. DEFAULT is the first class with the
lowest priority. At the end the class with the hostname is of high
priority. The class LAST has the highest priority but should not be
used for fcopy. So put all your hosts into the class EXAMPLE2 and
create a config file with the hostname and this will be used by
fcopy. Also try fcopy -vD to get debug output.

You can also influence the order of defined classes by creating new
scripts in /fai/class/.

--
 Thomas