sfdisk problem?

Albrecht Frank abfrankffm at web.de
Sat Feb 2 07:28:50 CET 2002

justin wrote:

> Ok, that binary seemed to resolve one of the issues that I had to mangle
> some code over.  However, I'm stilling getting a bad input error from
> sfdisk.  The input looks fine however.  I'm going to keep looking into it.

Hi Justin,
I had the same Problem.
If you fetched the newest setup_harddisks from the cvs-tree, there may
be
an incompatibility with the rest of your scripts.
(Life is going on and the world develops).
The value of "$ClassPath" will maybe change in future release, in the
cvs-tree it has changed.
I resetted it to the old value and the problem has gone.

Regards
Albrecht