Selecting different debian releases

Henning Glawe glaweh at physik.fu-berlin.de
Fri Dec 6 00:38:06 CET 2002

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 09:38:39AM -0800, Bruce Edge wrote:
> That covers the issue of how to get the right preferences file onto the
> target, but what about which one to use during the package_install
> phase.
implemeted this for PFAI:
instead of directly copying apt configuration files, use fcopy for this,
problems:
	1) implemeted via fcopy-wrapperfunction call_fcopy
	2) PFAI non-funtional actually because of the changes Thomas
	   made to FAI... so I have to clean up... maybe next week ;)

> Doesn't that default to the preferences file in the nfs root?
yes, this is copied to $NFSROOT

> Or, is apt-get run under $ROOTCMD?
it is... but as only the PFAI hack used fcopy for this, in FAI it is not
possible (at least without a hook...)

--
c u
henning