pool generation

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Tue Dec 3 09:30:30 CET 2002

On Tue, 3 Dec 2002, Henning Glawe wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 10:44:27AM +0800, Niall Young wrote:
> > already met so it'll only fetch the packages you specify :-(  I came
> > across a tool to list all recursive dependencies last year but I can't
> > find it now, it was almost useful.
> maybe apt-rdepends ?

That's it, still not quite useful though - it'll be easier to just use
dpkg-awk directly, doesn't seem to feature output suitable for
apt-get(!).

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

     "there's a lot of movement in my trousers at the moment"
                                     -- Dennis Kristofich, Sep 2002