Installing Debian kernels (after initial boot)

Geert Stappers Geert.Stappers at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 19 23:32:48 CEST 2002

At 19:48 +0200 8/19/02, Chad Walstrom wrote:
>I've added a small shell source script to our ./class directory that
[...]
>The script goes like so:
>
>### BEGIN SCRIPT ###
[...]

Hi Chad,

It is nice to see an other good contribution from you for the FAI project.

I hope that it makes it into the upstream version of FAI.
It is up to Thomas to include it, but he is busy with  Linux Kongress,
so give him more time then he usual needs to respond.

Something different:
What said Thomas about documentation and patches?

Geert St