patches and cvs write acces

Geert Stappers Geert.Stappers at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 25 17:20:28 CEST 2001

At 16:40 +0200 9/25/01, Thomas Lange wrote:

>    > Hello, In the mailinglist archive there is no clue how to submit
>    > patches.  I searched at http://www.uni-koeln.de/bin2/maillist/
>    > in the linux-fai department for 'patch', 'cvs' and 'contrib'
>
>There's no write acces to FAI's cvs tree. If you have a patch send it
>to fai at informatik.uni-koeln.de
>The I will look if, I include it to the cvs tree.
>
>--
> Thomas

Thanks for the private mail.
Now I know why there wasn't any follow up in the mailling archive.

I'm CC to the list ( and the archive ) to let other people know how to handle,
if the also miss the line
 "Send any bug or comment to fai at informatik.uni-koeln.de"
from the FAI Guide Introduction  ;-)

Kind Regards, Geert Stappers