searching for FAI installations, experiences, documentation

Thu Sep 13 14:18:23 CEST 2001

Hi,

since many people ask me how many people are using FAI or have build a
cluster using FAI, I make a call for web sites or papers, which
describes the experiences users made with FAI. If you have a little
WWW page, some log or configuration files, or written a paper or
documentation how to use FAI at your site, please email this
information to fai at informatik.uni-koeln.de. I will collect all these
links and information and will make a web page. I think this is useful
especially for new FAI users.

BTW, FAI 2.2 will soon to be released.

--
 Thomas
            Thomas Lange

1024D/AB9B66FD AEA6 A8C1 BD8E 67C4 8EF6  8BCA DC13 E54E AB9B 66FD