Lilo 22.1-1 issue with fai

Mon Nov 12 19:14:40 CET 2001

    > Today i'm having a problem with fai on the clients when trying
    > to install woody, here is the log:

    > unpacking 0B will be used.  Setting up lilo (22.1-1) ...
    > Running /usr/sbin/liloconfig

    > and here it asks to answer some questions.
    > What's wrong ?  I rebuilt the nfsroot, but nothing.  Note that
    > all was fine until yesterday.

I had also this problem today. I think a new version of lilo want
uploaded. The new liloconfig now wants manual input (very dirty, I
already submitted a bug report). I also added mkdivert
/usr/sbin/liloconfig to the cvs tree of fai, and now it works. You can
get a prerelease of FAI 2.2.3 from:

http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/pre

--
 Thomas
            Thomas Lange

1024D/AB9B66FD AEA6 A8C1 BD8E 67C4 8EF6  8BCA DC13 E54E AB9B 66FD