fai depends on userspace nfs server

Mon Jul 31 13:09:39 CEST 2000

> Just a question: why depends the FAI package on the userspace
> NFS server ? Is there any special reason for this ?

I think the userspace nfs server is the default server for 2.2. The kernel
nfsd has startup scripts with other names, and the semantic of
exporting directories is also diffrent. It will try to make
the next version of fai work with both.

fai 1.2.0beta does not really depends on it:
.
.
.
Depends: bootp | dhcp, tftpd