CVS server blocked by filter

Esben Haabendal Soerensen bart at sunsite.auc.dk
Thu Jul 27 15:23:49 CEST 2000

Hi

I have just been looking at what is going on when trying to access
your cvs server at vermeer.informatik.uni-koeln.de from various
locations.

It turns out that TCP connections to vermeer port 2401 is blocked by
pohlig-gw.rrz.un-koeln.de (134.95.4.2).  If am attaching a trace from
tcpdump which shows this.  (If this fscking Gnus attach will work this
time!)

If you are interested we can host the NAIS cvs repository at SunSITE
Denmark (sunsite.auc.dk), where we are hosting lots of other open
source projects (web, ftp, mail, cvs, ....)

I really would like to have access to the newest NAIS version ASAP :)

/bart
--
caffeine low .... brain halted