hooks/updatebase.UBUNTU break fai softupdate

Achim Bohnet alleehol at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 16:50:01 CEST 2018

Hi,
the script hooks/updatebase.UBUNTU uses curl & netselect.

Unfortunately netselect package is not available in the ubuntu repos and
therefore fai softupdate creates an invalid sources.list  (without repo URL)

Missing curl can be installed or replace by ubuntus preference wget:
    wget -O - -q http://mirrors.ubuntu.com/mirrors.txt

but I've no idee what the ubuntu-way to replace netselect would be.

Achim
P.s. FWIW: As a hack I wrapped the code with:  if which netselect &&
which curl; then ...; fi