examples/simple "errors" in stretch

Manuel Hachtkemper hacman at math.uni-bonn.de
Tue Jan 31 10:19:43 CET 2017

Hi,

I noticed two errors in the examples for stretch:

1. During a softupdate both class/40-parse-profiles.sh and class/41-warning.sh exit with an error. I guess there was mistakenly used "return" instead of "return 0".

2. scripts/LAST/50-misc produces following error during "dmsetup ls", if you don't have device-mapper support:
	/dev/mapper/control: open failed: No such device
	Failure to communicate with kernel device-mapper driver.
	Check that device-mapper is available in the kernel.
	Incompatible libdevmapper 1.02.137 (2016-11-30) and kernel driver (unknown version).
	Command failed

It should be safe to just ignore these errors, as for example for mdadm (in the previous code block).

Patches for both are attached.

Best regards,
Manuel Hachtkemper