setup-storage and GPT partition tables with EFI boot partition

Kerim Gueney kgueney at uni-koeln.de
Mon Jul 6 23:07:30 CEST 2015

Hi Ulrich,

thank you for your input!

I used the flag "bios_grub" because of
https://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/html_node/BIOS-installation.html ,
you're right about it not being exactly correct.

Thomas suggested "efi", it's his decision to choose which term to use.

I have only very limited experience (honestly, none - I don't use it)
with GPT and as such rely on information from others. We hadn't realized
the redundancy of the feature and it seems to be the case for a few
people on the mailing list who use GPT. I'm guessing that there is some
lack of documentation or not enough clarity or something. Either way,
we'll look into it.

Again, thank you, much appreciated.

Best
Kerim