fai in trusty

Stephen Jahl stephenjahl at gmail.com
Thu May 8 17:56:40 CEST 2014

I built some 4.1.1 packages for trusty back in April, but have run out of
free time to continue testing them. I've been running them on my FAI server
here for a bit, and have not run into the problems Bernhard is describing.

https://launchpad.net/~fai/+archive/testing/

If folks could try installing that and testing it out, that would be great
(I didn't want to push these into the main PPA branch before others had
looked at them, and I think Stephan is in the same lack o' free time boat
that I'm in ;) ). I think the biggest change from upstream FAI 4.1.1 was
that I had to prefer using live-boot stuff, since the dracut packages
seemed to be broken in trusty.

-Steve