Anyone interested in FAI in Ubuntu?

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Sat Oct 12 15:16:27 CEST 2013

I'm wondering why the FAI packages in Ubuntu are still the old version
3.4.8ubuntu4? Why are they not updated to 4.x?

It would be great if some people would join the FAI team and take care
of the Ubuntu packages and the bugs in Ubuntu. They should also test new
FAI versions for Ubuntu and make them get into the new Ubuntu releases.

I myself cannot do Ubuntu related things, but I'm happy to help you
whenever general FAI or Debian topics are covered.