Defining a custom sources.list for the base.tgz

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de
Mon Sep 9 14:42:22 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have a minor problem for which I haven't figured out the solution
myself yet, so I guess it might be faster by just asking here.

When creating a FAI NFS root for installation, fai-make-nfsroot
runs debbootstrap and creates a base.tgz (or base.txz) from
the NFS root.

I am running into the problem that the sources.list used in the
base.tgz uses the US mirrors by default instead of the one
defined in the FAI_DEBBOOTSTRAP environment variable (which
is a local NFS mount in my case).

Does anyone know what's the best way to fix this and have the
base.tgz use the same mirror which was also used for the
debbootstrap call?

When creating a build root with pbuilder, the debbootstrap call
will actually add the Debmirror which is defined in /etc/pbuilderrc
in MIRRORSITE, but I can't find a similar way for fai-make-nfsroot.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Adrian

--