FAI 4.0 testing stage starts right now

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Mon Mar 19 09:30:39 CET 2012

After working several month on the next major release including a
developer weekend the testing stage for FAI 4.0 starts right now.

I you still have patches you like to include into 4.0, send the
patches until end of march to the BTS or open a git pull request on
the github project page of FAI. The first release candidate (aka rc1)
will be available in april. The more help with testing and the more
feedback we get the sooner FAI 4.0 can be released.

Latest package builds are available at

  http://jenkins.grml.org/job/fai-binaries/