Disk_config lens for Augeas

Michael Tautschnig mt at debian.org
Fri Sep 2 14:24:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

[...]
> This mail is to inform you that a new lens for FAI disk_config files was
> added to Augeas. It can currently be found in the git repository of the
> Augeas project [1]. This lens will turn disk_config files into a tree that
> can be parsed with xpath using Augeas.

[...]

Thanks a lot for this nice work!

[...]
> Bug reports, suggestions, patches are all welcome.

I'd have two suggestions, yes:

- You should probably use http://wiki.fai-project.org/wiki/Setup-storage as a
  more permanent URL.
- Yet I'm afraid the information on the wiki is partly outdated. The most
  up-to-date information is in the man page of setup-storage. If you find the
  time to check consistency of the grammars that would be awesome.

Thanks a lot,