Partition type should be "Linux raid autodetect"

Fredrik Eriksson fredrik.eriksson at axis.com
Mon Aug 29 17:10:41 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I hope this is the right one for this.

We noticed that, after an installation where we preserve a LVM volume
under RAID (thanks again for that functionality), the partition table
will look like this,

   Device Boot Start End Blocks Id System
    /dev/sda1 * 1 65 522081 83 Linux
    /dev/sda2 66 60801 487861920 83 Linux

instead of,

   Device Boot Start End Blocks Id System
    /dev/sda1 * 1 65 522081 fd Linux raid autodetect
    /dev/sda2 66 60801 487861920 fd Linux raid autodetect

I'm not sure if this is critical in any way, as it seems to work either
way, but I imagine you'd like to fix this.

Cheers

--
Fredrik