Stable release 3.4.8 available

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Wed Jun 15 10:01:54 CEST 2011

* Julien BLACHE [Tue Jun 14, 2011 at 09:16:31PM +0200]:
> Michael Tautschnig <mt at debian.org> wrote:

> > Works for me(TM) just fine. Well, to be honest I found that fai-vol_id would
> > sometimes fail on my test system, that will be fixed with the next commit to
> > experimental. But no problems with alignment or overly large partitions.

> That's excellent news! I've added 3.4.8 to my TODO list, I hope to find
> some time to run it through our standard configurations in the near
> future.

Please report back then so we can think about possible further steps
again (thanks Michael for the release mail draft). I don't want to
ping the release team without 100% ack and happiness regarding a
release from our side. :)

thx && regards,
-mika-
--