Upcoming FAI Stable release 3.4.5

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Tue Nov 9 16:31:14 CET 2010

* Thomas Lange <lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de> [Tue Nov 09, 2010 at 03:44:13PM +0100]:

>     > If you have any objections or if I should include any further
>     > patches please let me know. Any feedback appreciated.
> This list looks good to me.

> I wonder if we can fix #602763 (apt-proxy -> approx) easily.

> Following svn revs handle this change:
> 5938
> 5941
> 5949
> 6074 (only a minor part of it)

> Currently, it's not that important for me, so maybe fix this in 3.4.6?

If the move from apt-proxy is necessary for squeeze (and as
apt-proxy isn't available in squeeze anymore I assume it IS
necessary) we should target it for 3.4.5 unless we can't manage it
until 12th of november (the deadline you'd like to see for 3.4.5).

Looking at the mentioned revisions it looks pretty straight forward.
If no one else comes up with a "forward backport" for 3.4 I'll take
care of it on my own, I think I should be able to test it with my
testsuite, though I can't promise to be able to do until 12th of nov.

regards,
-mika-
--
http://michael-prokop.at/  || http://adminzen.org/