Please pull r6187 for FAI 3.4.5

Michael Tautschnig mt at debian.org
Tue Nov 9 12:10:48 CET 2010

Hi Julien,

> Hi,
>
> I've just noticed that tmpfs support was broken in Fstab.pm and I've
> fixed that in r6187 (changelog in r6188).

Could you just briefly explain when it was broken (and maybe give some more
hints on what was wrong - the comment "# not usable for /boot" looked like a
pretty concious one). Obviously I could just find out myself, but I just assume
you already know all this and it might be way easier for you :-) - thanks!!

> Can you make sure this makes it into 3.4.5?

+1

Thanks again,