FAI Stable release 3.4.0

Michael Tautschnig mt at debian.org
Tue Aug 17 12:46:20 CEST 2010

Hi all,

[...]

> >> Well, the diff is pretty small, so it should be ok I guess. Could you give it a
> >> try? It's in 4.0~beta0+experimental2.
> >
> > I'll try it out tomorrow and report back :)
>
> Aaaand it works.

First of all: Thank you very much Julien for testing that so quickly! As it
seems to work: Mika, could you please pick up
setup-storage_do-partition-table-first from experimental/patches and merge that
into 3.4? Once Thomas is back we will want to merge that into 4.0 as well. That
reminds me of what Julien already said: The 3.4 stuff hasn't been uploaded to
the repository yet, has it?

Thanks again,