FAI roadmap

Michael Tautschnig mt at debian.org
Tue Jul 27 08:56:42 CEST 2010

> * Holger Levsen <holger at layer-acht.org> [Thu Jul 22, 2010 at 11:14:13PM -0400]:
>
> > I'm happy though that you are fine with Mikap (or me) fixing fai 3.3.x in sid
> > and squeeze for the time being (while you (and others) work on the good goal
> > of fai 4.0. Mikap, if you need help with that, I'm happy to help, though I'm
> > sure you can handle this alone and I'm busy with pre-debconf holidays and
> > video preparations. Though if you need me, please do ping me.)
>
> Thanks.
>
> I'm leaving for DebCamp/DebConf within the next few hours and will
> take care of it during DebCamp (so within the next few days) where
> we can discuss all the open issues with all the people interested in
> FAI and attending DebCamp.

I'm interested in FAI, but I'm not attending DebCamp - may I still voice my
opinions :-)

Well, I'll just do so: I'd be ready to move the dhcp-transition related stuff
into trunk as I have just incorporated Thomas' comments. Just let me know
whether I should do so or not (well, of course you may also just do that
yourself).

Best,