should fai-client depend on fai-setup-storage?

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Tue Jun 22 02:28:57 CEST 2010

* Thomas Lange <lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de> [Sat Jun 19, 2010 at 12:58:49PM +0200]:
> I'm wondering if fai-client should really depend on fai-setup-storage?
> Instead, I would prefer it recommends fai-setup-storage and maybe
> fai-nfsroot depends on fai-setup-storage. Does this make sense?

As you can see in http://grml.org/tmp/split-out-setup-storage.patch
I just moved the files from debian/fai-client.install to
fai-setup-storage.

Back then I wasn't sure about the actual required dependencies
between fai-nfsroot, fai-client + fai-setup-storage. But you're
absolutely right, and as Michael mentioned the Recommends aren't
necessary at all but fai-nfsroot depending on fai-setup-storage
should be enough.

Thanks for taking care of this issue. :)

regards,
-mika-
--
http://michael-prokop.at/  || http://adminzen.org/