Return code of setup-storage

Adrian Glaubitz glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de
Fri Jun 4 22:43:05 CEST 2010

Hi Michael,

On Fri, Jun 04, 2010 at 08:09:33PM +0200, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> [...]
>

> > What I would need to take this step is input from as many sources as possible:
> > If people could provide (debug-)logs of (successful) setup-storage runs on
> > paste.debian.net or via mail I could quickly review them and check for possible
> > pitfalls.
> >

> Looking at the code again it seems absolutely fine if people could send/post
> just format.log, even when debug is disabled.

thanks for looking at the problem. I think I will be able to provide a
lot of format.log files from various hosts. We have about 100-120
hosts installed via FAI. Running both i386 and amd64 installations, as
well as etch, lenny and squeeze. I might also be able to retrieve some
installation logs from sarge or even woody.

Will check the old logs tomorrow.

Adrian