configspace in https-svn - how to deal with certificates?

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Mon Jul 14 14:41:30 CEST 2008

Hi,
Probably more a Subversion-Question, on the other hand a problem only
really getting in your way when doing automatic stuff:

I'm about to bootstrap a new infrastructure with FAI, using a
configspace in Subversion, with https for the first time.
The problem with this is, that I have to manually accept the
https-Server certificate at the beginning of the install when the
configspace is being checked out...

Did anybody else run into this, and found a solution, apart from
enabling http without the "s" on the subversion server?

I _guess_ it should be possible to put the server certificate somewhere
into the nfsroot, so it's known to the install, client at install time.
But I'm a bit clueless about where to find it - /root does not look like
it has such a thing, when I look into it after having accepted the
certificate manually.

Henning