fai-cd and empty mirror

Christian Meissner c.meissner at heinlein-support.de
Mon May 26 13:24:04 CEST 2008

Hi folks,

since fai 2.3.6 fai-cd checks whether the directory what is given with
option -m is empty or not.
Is the directory empty so you get an error and fai-cd dies.

Ok so far but what it does not make sense to me in case i only need a
boot cd.

my workaround is now i create a directory /srv/fai/mirror/empty and here
i run fai-mirror the following way:

	fai-mirror -c EMPTY -B /srv/fai/mirror/empty

where EMPTY is a non existing class. It works for me. But it would be
better to get a option for fai-cd where i can skip the -m option for a
mirror dir. For example -e which can stand for empty mirror or so.

br
Chris
--
OS X is for working, Linux is for networking, Windows is for solitaire