removing binary blobs from svn

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Mon May 19 17:51:43 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

I plan to remove following big binary blobs from the FAI svn
repository this week:

people/faiguy/configspaces/SUSE/basefiles/OPENSUSE103_32BIT.tar.gz
people/oz/roll-out-cd/live-include-dir/live-include.tgz
people/oz/roll-out-cd/live-include-dir/var/lib/roll-out/live-include.tgz
people/oz/roll-out-cd/live-include-dir/var/lib/roll-out/freedos.img.000

After they are removed, they are not available in any checkout, so
they are lost forever. But I think they are not important, and should
never have been commited to the svn.

Any comments?