New repository for beta packages

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Wed Nov 14 15:38:32 CET 2007

Hi,

a new FAI package repository is available. If you like to test beta
versions of the packages, you can add this line to your sources.list
files:

deb http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/download unstable koeln

This repository will hold the beta versions of FAI before I will
upload a new release. During this time, packages may changes several
times a day. Have a look at the fai commit mailing list [1] to see when
new beta version are available. After a relase, this repository will
also contain the stable versions. The repository is signed with my GPG
key.

            Thomas Lange
Institut fuer Informatik        mailto:lange at informatik.Uni-Koeln.DE
   Universitaet zu Koeln
            Pohligstr. 1        Telefon: +49 221 470 5303
             50969 Koeln        Fax    : +49 221 470 5317

1024D/AB9B66FD AEA6 A8C1 BD8E 67C4 8EF6  8BCA DC13 E54E AB9B 66FD