savelog and error.log handling

Juergen Kahnert Juergen.Kahnert at DESY.de
Tue Jun 19 13:45:07 CEST 2007

Hello,

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 10:28:32AM +0200, Juergen Kahnert wrote:
> If every question is answered with "no", I'll implement it.

ok, I made it.

For the multi line excludes (mexclude) I'd to escape all slashes ('/').
Maybe this will cause some side effects, we'll see.

I added some demo configs (DEFAULT and DESKTOP) to show how it works.

The execution order is: include | mexclude | exclude

This way you're able to include some more lines for better multi exclude
patterns and exclude them again if those patterns are shown at other
locations as well.

The "SAVELOG mexclude" blocks are seperated by blank lines. Or create a
new mexclude block, whatever you like most.

It's a young script and not fully tested. So feel free to fix and/or
report bugs to me. ;)

Regards

    Jürgen Kahnert