Wiki Variables list

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 20:55:16 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I have a request/suggestion for the page at:

  http://faiwiki.informatik.uni-koeln.de/index.php/Variables

In addition to the 'example value' column, I'd also like to see a
'possible/default values' columne where, if there are standard values
for variable (like FAI_FLAGS), the possible range of values is
listed, possibly with the default in bold.

It might also be nice to organize these variables by where they are
created.  For example, instead of having a 'created by' column,
organize the table with sections for each unique 'created by'
location.

I'll gladly work on this re-organization if others think it's a good idea.

--
Seeya,
Paul