vserver changes, rebased for 2.10.5

Sam Vilain sam at vilain.net
Fri Feb 23 04:07:54 CET 2007

Hi all,

I've just rebased, reshaped and re-organised the vserver branches
changes.  Sorry it took me so long to pull finger on this.  They're a
lot simpler to understand now and build on each other.

Those interested can glance over the changes here;

http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gitweb2?p=fai.git;a=shortlog;h=for-2.10.5

or just git-clone git://git.catalyst.net.nz/fai.git; it's only a 3MB
download or so for the complete history of the project.

Next I'll test they actually work with everything out-of-the-box, then
commit the changes to the SVN branch and update all the relevant wiki pages.

Then hopefully rebasing against trunk should be a little simpler.

Sam.