FAI on GRML Live CD

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Thu Jan 25 00:18:15 CET 2007

Hi,
I sent a proposal to the GRML team to include FAI, with fai-quickstart.
But this has too many dependencies and would result in more than 10MB
disk used - too much fpr the GRML developers.

If we can get something done with less (sorry, don't have a number for
the limit at hand), we could have a FAI Demo Live CD nearly for free, I
think.

If not I'd like to try to remaster GRML to include FAI myself. But then,
I'd also try the other possibilities of making a live cd and see what's
best.

Henning