fai live-cd now autobuild daily

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Sun Nov 19 17:55:05 CET 2006

    > I thought exactly the same when reading the announcemen, but
    > I might have misunderstood it, there must be a difference
    > to fai-cd, but what?
fai-cd uses mkinitrd-cd to build a bootable CD. Since mkinitrd-cd is
currently not available in testing, holger did his FAI-CD by using the
package live-package. It's just another technique for building the
fai-cd.

If mkinitrd-cd will not make it into etch (that's very likely), I like
to write a hook for initramfs to create a bootlable CD, but that will
be done after etch is released.