fai live-cd now autobuild daily

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Sun Nov 19 15:56:11 CET 2006

    > new fai live-cd based on live-package.....
    >
    > WARNING: Booting this live-cd will ERASE YOUR HARDDISK!!
Mmm, for me a live CD (like Knoppix) should only run a live system but
not destroy data on the harddisks. Maybe do not call it fai live-cd.

For me a FAI live-cd should be a Knoppix like live CD running the
install server without installing anything to the local disk.

IMO you are building a FAI-CD (not a live-cd) and using the
live-package instead of using mkinitrd-cd. It's just another
implementation of the FAI-CD using another technique.