Templates for fai

Holger Levsen debian at layer-acht.org
Mon Nov 13 10:30:31 CET 2006

Hi Ingo,

On Monday 13 November 2006 00:18, you wrote:
> I've put down a piece of code to make use of Template-Toolkit, YAML and
> Hash::Merge in Fai:
>
> http://faiwiki.informatik.uni-koeln.de/index.php/FaiTemplates

the abstract there says: "Abstract: i've coded a proof of concept on how to
use Template-Toolkit, YAML and Hash::Merge. The code in the attachment should
demonstrate what i mean."

Could you please add some info about what this is useful for? And, I have no
idea what YAML and Template-Toolkit are (in this context) :) (Links will be
enough)

Thanks - also for sharing! :)

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: I know about (another, I guess) YAML: it's a framework for typo3. And
typo3 is a CMS which also makes frequently use of templates... but I really
doubt you mean that :)