first FAI 3 release is comming soon

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Fri Sep 8 16:53:25 CEST 2006

I think I can release the first FAI 3 version next week. I hope that
much more people will test it if there's an official release but not
only some debs in a developers directory.

Before that, I like do some the last major changes. At the developers
meeting we talked about renaming some tasks or subroutines.  Maybe
task_prepareapt is too Debian specific? What about the renaming of
variables? Any ohter important things missing on the TODO list?
Should be display some incompatibility warning during package upgrade
if the users are updating from FAI 2 to FAI 3?

I like to get some feeback on these topics.

http://faiwiki.informatik.uni-koeln.de/index.php/Variables
http://faiwiki.informatik.uni-koeln.de/rails/todos/list

List of tasks

confdir