No subject

Andreas Sindermann sinder at thp.Uni-Koeln.DE
Sun May 7 20:23:35 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to use kernel-image-2.6.8-fai_1_i386.deb within the nfsroot
environment. But unfortunately I get an endless number of messages
from the nv_sata driver (we only have SATA disks installed in the
machines) which I didn't get before from the
kernel-image-2.6.10-fai_2_amd64.deb kernel:

nv_sata: Primary device added
nv_sata: Primary device removed
nv_sata: Secondary device added
nv_sata: Secondary device removed

Perhaps it would be nice to provide a newer fai-kernel package as
2.6.8 is already quite old (summer 2004?) and I think the issues with
nv_sata have been resolved quite a while ago...

Thanks in advance.
Andreas