svn people branches

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Fri Nov 25 16:48:16 CET 2005

Hi,

since the number of bugs that if fixed in the svn trunk is really
huge, I now have no overview which bug fixes in the people branch are
needed any more. It would be very nice, if you can delete your svn
bugfix branch, if I already inlucded the bugfix in the main
trunk. Currently we have multiple sources for the same fix, and I
think one single source is enough. Please also send me an email if you
think your fix is important and should be included in the main trunk
soon.

I like to prepare the FAI 2.9 release during the next few weeks.