fai package splitting

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Fri Nov 4 16:38:33 CET 2005

I think the splitting of the fai package in now  nearly finished.
Now I need some more comments on it:

- are the description of the new packages OK?

- if we want to include some translation of the fai guide, should the
  directory layout of the fai sources be modified? I want to do it
  now if it's needed for the translations. Something like doc/en,
  doc/de,...? Or can I leave the original fai guide in doc and we will
  use a dir like translations/. Any suggestions?

- What do you think about renaming the scripts/ directory (only in the
  fai sources, not in the config space) to bin/?

After I get some feedback and holger finished fai-kernels, I will do
the first upload of the new packages.