more troubles with fai-cd

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Mon Oct 17 14:21:49 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 14:04 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Monday 17 October 2005 01:21, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> > As you might have seen already, I did the merge. If the patch isn't
> > accepted by the RMs, we might need to unmerge again.
>
> Hmm, strange: I havent received that commit mail yet :-(

Michael probably meant the bug merge in the BTS. I received a mail from
the BTS about that.

I will commit the fix for both bugs in one branch later, when at home,
at document in the BTS where the fix for those bugs can be found in svn.

And I will create a patch for the simple examples "documentation" bug
which renders systems installed with fai-cd and simple examples
unbootable, merge this together with the above and in svn, test it and
report the result.  (puh, three lines of code, three days testing...)

Henning