more troubles with fai-cd

Holger Levsen debian at layer-acht.org
Mon Oct 17 00:51:15 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Monday 17 October 2005 00:16, you wrote:
> What about merging the bug reports first and then generating only a single
> bugfix?

Yes, please do so. (But this is somethink different though obviously related.
Oh, I just realized that I answered to a theoretical question of Henning:
despite there are two bugs, there is only one with code :-)

Merged bugs in the debian BTS keep their numbers, so to answer Hennings
question again: just use one branch for fixing those bugs. Indicate in the
bug-report which branch you use.

I'm not sure if #320024 and  #329547 should be merged now: a fix for the first
one will definitly accepted for a point update of sarge, while a fix for the
latter might not. Though I think it also might get accepted, so I would say:
try to fix #329547, as this will also fix 320024 :)

regards,
	Holger