svn usable ?

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Tue Aug 23 13:43:18 CEST 2005

    > may I use the fai svn repository on alioth now, to create my branch and write
    > a howto about creating fai people branches ?
I didn't change anything on the svn repository until it was
created. It's read only access (I didn't get any complain about the
acces to is) but if that's OK for you you can use it now. I think we
did not finished the discussion if write access is needed for other
peoples branch, or how other will manage their branches. Do you have a
proposal for this? Should be arrange an IRC meeting for discussing how
to do decentralized branches with FAI?