[LCP-meeting] [thomas-lab] invitation to next Tuesdays LCP meeting at 12:30 noon at the CMMC

Katia Garbert katia.garbert at uni-koeln.de
Di Dez 5 10:50:20 CET 2017

Dear all,

this is a brief reminder of today’s LCP meeting. Please note that the meeting will take place at the CMMC, and that there will be no snack provided. For further details, please see Tanja’s e-mail below.

Best
Katia

--
Dr. rer. nat. Katia Garbert
Project Coordination

Molecular Pathology, Inst. of Pathology
& Dept. of Translational Genomics (Sos Lab)
University of Cologne
Weyertal 115b
50931 Cologne, Germany

Tel.: +49 (0)221 478 89848