[LCP-meeting] Farewell party - When and Where

Sandra Ortiz Cuarán sandra.ortiz-cuaran at uk-koeln.de
Fr Jul 31 13:34:21 CEST 2015

Dear all,

The farewell celebration will take place on Wednesday 5th August, at 3:30pm in the Campus Garten (the garden right behind our building, see attached map). Hopefully the weather will be as nice as expected (26C!).

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Best,

Sandra

Sandra Ortiz-Cuaran, PhD
Department of Translational Genomics