[LCP-meeting] SCLC Project Meeting on February 20th 2015

Michaela Wöppel michaela.woeppel at uk-koeln.de
Fr Jan 23 13:34:20 CET 2015

Dear SCLC project teams,

Please find attached the preliminary Agenda for our common SCLC Project Meeting to be held at the Center of Molecular Medicine (CMMC) at the University Hospital of Cologne.

We will start our meeting at 9:45 am with a little welcome coffee.

I hope to see you all on February 20th 2015.

With king regards,

Michaela Wöppel

Assistant
University of Cologne