[LCP-meeting] reminder for tomorrows LCP- Meeting

Martin Sos msos1 at uni-koeln.de
Mi Jan 14 12:37:02 CET 2015

Dear all,

thanks for joining our initial 2015 LCP-Meeting yesterday. We are planning to establish this platform on a regular monthly basis every first Tuesday of the month. Thus, the next meeting will be again in Haus 16 (1st floor) on Feb. 3rd from 12.30-2pm.

Topic-wise we will be have each side of the lab-clinician-pathology team present a project that might be of relevance for all of us. Matthias was kind and flexible enough to give a presentation on clinical aspects on tumor heterogeneity. Given the importance of the topic and the overlap with some other initiatives potentially Martin P. can give a short presentation on heterogeneity from the clonal evolution point of view.

Look forward to the next meeting and please let me know if you have any suggestions/comments.

best

Martin

Dr. med. Martin Sos
Junior Group Leader