[DiXiT] UAntwerp DH Summer School: Processing and Analysing Images (3-7 Sept. 2018)

Dillen Wout Wout.Dillen at uantwerpen.be
Mon Mar 26 10:30:54 CEST 2018

** Apologies for cross-posting. Please circulate widely **

Dear colleagues,

This year, the University of Antwerp is launching the first edition of its DH Summer School (Processing and Analysing Images) as part of Antwerp Summer University (3 – 7 September, City Campus). The workshops will focus on working with images (using the ground-breaking IIIF technology), but will also include text encoding skills (XML), computer vision, and Handwritten Text Recognition (HTR) software.

The early bird application deadline (150 EUR) is 30 April, and the full fee registration (200 EUR) closes on 31 May. Please note that the number of participants is limited in order to guarantee the quality of the workshops. You can find more information on the programme and the organisation on our website: https://www.uantwerpen.be/en/summer-schools/digital-humanities--/. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at dhsummerschool at uantwerpen.be<mailto:dhsummerschool at uantwerpen.be>.

We look forward to welcoming you in Antwerp in September.

Best regards,

Dirk Van Hulle
On behalf of the DH Summer School Organising Team